- An institutional user account by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Information and Technology Centre (https://it.auth.gr/) in the form firstname.lastname@example.org is required to access the virtual learning environment (VLE), which will be used for this MSc program.
- All students, once successfully registered, are kindly requested to create an institutional user account online, following the process described here: https://register.auth.gr/account/.
- The process should be completed promptly before the first on-site compulsory week. During the first day of the on-site week our staff will provide further support with registration, if needed. For students who already ownan institutional user account, no further action is necessary.* An institutional user account provides also access to other resources available from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,such as personal e-mail account, VPN service (access to a large numberof medical journals) and free distribution of Microsoft software (Microsoft Windows and Office, Microsoft and Google cloud storage services with unrestricted storage capacity). For a comprehensive list of services offered by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki along with specific guidance please click here: https://it.auth.gr/el/services.
- IMPORTANT: All communication via the VLE, such as e-mail notifications and alerts will be handled through institutional e-mail accounts in the form of email@example.com. Students may opt to enable forwarding to their personal e-mail address. Detailed instructions can be found here: https://it.auth.gr/el/emailForward.
- Once an institutional user account has been successfully created, students are prompted to access the VLE (Moodle platform), available here: elearning.auth.gr. After loggingin the VLE, all students are kindly requested to update their personal profile information. The MSc Secretariat will subsequently make sure to enroll students to the respective modules.