Requirements for admission
In order to apply for the MSc in Medical Research Methodology, you need to:
1. Complete the application form and the statement of purpose
Download the Application Form (.docx)
Download the Statement of purpose (.docx)
- a copy of your Bachelor/MSc/PhD degrees,
- recognition degree from D.O.A.T.A.P. (if needed),
- a recently updated CV,
- a photocopy of your ID or passport,
- a proof of competency in English language
- two updated reference letters concerning this MSc and
3. Send these documents to the address: info-mrm(@)auth.gr
Application forms will be accepted till Tuesday 31 October 2017
How to register for electives
After the finalization of the admission procedure, the post-graduate students will be asked to declare the three elective courses that will attend during the academic year
How to obtain an institutional e-mail
- An institutional user account by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Information and Technology Centre https://it.auth.gr/ in the form firstname.lastname@example.org is required to access the virtual learning environment (VLE), which will be used for this MSc program.
- All students, once successfully registered, are kindly requested to create an institutional user account online, following the process described here: https://register.auth.gr/account/.
- The process should be completed promptly before the first on-site compulsory week. During the first day of the on-site week our staff will provide further support with registration, if needed. For students who already own an institutional user account, no further action is necessary.* An institutional user account provides also access to other resources available from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, such as personal e-mail account, VPN service (access to a large number of medical journals) and free distribution of Microsoft software (Microsoft Windows and Office, Microsoft and Google cloud storage services with unrestricted storage capacity).
For a comprehensive list of services offered by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki along with specific guidance please click here: https://it.auth.gr/el/services.
- IMPORTANT: All communication via the VLE, such as e-mail notifications and alerts will be handled through institutional e-mail accounts in the form of email@example.com. Students may opt to enable forwarding to their personal e-mail address. Detailed instructions can be found here: https://it.auth.gr/el/emailForward.
- Once an institutional user account has been successfully created, students are prompted to access the VLE (Moodle platform), available here: elearning.auth.gr. After loggingin the VLE, all students are kindly requested to update their personal profile information. The MSc Secretariat will subsequently make sure to enroll students to the respective modules.